OUR RE-REVAMPED CONCEPT IS WE GIVE YOU AN ANIME LIST ON A REGULAR BASIS WHICH YOU CAN VOTE FOR AS ANIME RESTRICTIONS THAT WILL BE USED EVERY OTHER WEEK FOR THE CONTESTANTS TO USE WHEN MAKING THEIR ENTRIES. WHAT IT MEANS IS THAT THEY WILL BE ONLY ALLOWED TO USE THE ANIME THAT WERE THE MOST VOTED AS RESTRICTIONS DURING THE ACTIVE WEEK. ONLY A FEW ANIME WILL BE TAKEN AS RESTRICTION EVERY WEEK. SOMETIMES UP TO 4 ANIMES IF POPULAR.
- The entry has to be a minimum of 15 seconds long
- You must only use the anime restriction given
- You must use the WAC logo in your entry (any version)
- If you use external footage, your entry must focus on using anime
- Must submit your entry using the submission form.
ALLOWED (UNLESS TOLD OTHERWISE)
- All source material to the anime restriction (movies, episodes, mangas)
- Use of IRL (in real life) footage mixed with anime
- Mangas only edit
- Anime-mix (Scenery, Objects, Voices, Characters crossover)
- Motion graphics
NOT ALLOWED (UNLESS TOLD OTHERWISE)
- No Anime-Mix (Anime-links, using more than one anime)
- No Loop edits
- No stolen entries
- MEP / Trillab
Using our anime packs is not mandatory as you are free to choose your own source.
Results are based on the length and amount of entries we received.
When there is a balanced amount of entries, brackets for long and short AMVs will be created.
Short AMV = minimum 30 sec or less
Long AMV = minimum 45 sec or more
A top 5 for each bracket will be then presented. The brackets are only available if it meets a balanced amount of entries during the active week.
In contrast, an overall Top 5 will be done which will compile long and short AMVs together.
Pre-made [amvs made before the week started] are allowed in the context that no one has knowledge of it.
if someone or you make it public knowledge that you used a pre-made amv to enter, you will be DQ after review.
if you post a long amv on the first day of an active week, you will be DQ under presumptions of using a pre-made unless proved otherwise. #BeSmart
Your entry may also be subject to be DQ if it doesn't mean other requirements or has infringed some aspects of the rules for the contest.